The Staff Team & Trustees - including Pecuniary Interests & Chart of Attendance
We have a dedicated team of staff who provide leadership, quality teaching experiences, great food and a superb environment.
We are constantly reviewing our work to see how we can improve and welcome feedback from our community. This may take the form of contacting a member of staff directly, speaking to a member of the leadership team, attending parent meetings or completing one of our surveys.
The staff team consists of:
- Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
- Deputy Headteacher
- Assistant Headteacher
- Trust Lead for Finance and dedicated Finance Officer based at Larwood
- Leader for Outreach Services
- Family Support worker
- 12 full time Teachers
- 1 full time Physical Education specialist
- 19 Learning and Support Assistants
- Part-time support from autism advisor, speech and language, school nurse, education psychology, psychiatric nurse, and mental health support team
- Administration, Catering and Premises Teams
- 6 members of the Trustee body