Introducing the Larwood outreach service
The service is delivered to mainstream primary pupils in Reception, Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2 within the DSPL 2 area (Stevenage).
Our Outreach team is led by Joe Scales - a serving practitioner here at Larwood who has worked previously in mainstream, as well as working alongside the Deputy Headteacher at Larwood with various behaviour related projects. The team is continually evolving and growing to ensure we meet the need of the area.
Pupil focused support
- Supporting the development of effective behaviour management strategies.
- Guidance for creation, implementation and review of behaviour support plans.
- Creating, and supporting staff to create, resources to support learning.
- Strategies to assist with inclusion.
- Advice on differentiation and curriculum development.
- Facilitate discussion with parents and other professionals for additional support.
- Discussion to generate, implement and review ideas and strategies.