The Staff Team & Trustees - including Pecuniary Interests & Chart of Attendance
We have a dedicated team of staff who provide leadership, quality teaching experiences, great food and a superb environment.
We are constantly reviewing our work to see how we can improve and welcome feedback from our community. This may take the form of contacting a member of staff directly, speaking to a member of the leadership team, attending parent meetings or completing one of our surveys.
The staff team consists of:
- Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
- Deputy Headteacher
- Assistant Headteacher
- Trust Lead for Finance and dedicated Finance Officer based at Larwood
- Leader for Outreach Services
- Family Support worker
- Ten full time Teachers
- One full time Physical Education specialist teacher
- Twenty-three Learning and Support Assistants
- Part-time support from autism advisor, speech and language, school nurse, education psychology and psychiatric nurse
- Administration, Catering and Premises Teams
- Ten members of the Trustee body