Services on Offer
We currently offer 3 main types of support for mainstream schools
- Pupil Focused Support: Support and advice directed at a specific pupil.
- In-reach: An opportunity for mainstream staff to spend time at Larwood.
- Training courses: Events run by the Outreach Team at Larwood School.
Pupil focused support
- Supporting the development of effective behaviour management strategies.
- Guidance for creation, implementation and review of behaviour support plans.
- Creating, and supporting staff to create, resources to support learning.
- Strategies to assist with inclusion.
- Advice on differentiation and curriculum development.
- Facilitate discussion with parents and other professionals for additional support.
- Discussion to generate, implement and review ideas and strategies.
Visits to Larwood school to:
- Observe general practice or specific strategies.
- Share ideas and resources.
- Undertake Larwood in-reach training courses.